Join us for the 7th Annual Brooklyn Folk Festival
April 17th through the 19th.
3 days, 30 bands, workshops, film screenings, and the world famous banjo toss contest! This is an all ages event.
All seating is General Admission. Children age 5 and under get in free!
3-Day Pass: $80
Saturday All Day Pass: $35
Sunday All Day Pass: $35
Friday Evening, 8pm-12:30am: $25
Saturday Afternoon, 1pm-7:30pm: $20
Saturday Evening, 8pm-midnight: $25
Sunday Afternoon, 1pm-7:15pm: $20
Sunday Evening, 7:30pm-11:15pm: $20
Some important info about your tickets:
- All concerts will be in the main hall of the church and seating is General Admission.
- Admission includes access to all bands, workshops, and activities.
- Children age 5 and under get in free!
- Schedule and performers are subject to change.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- St. Ann’s Church is wheelchair accessible.
- Any other ticketing questions or concerns? Email email@example.com or call 718.395.3214